- What is it like? We begin with prayer each Sunday morning at 9:45, after which we fellowship until the morning worship at 10:30. The facilities are cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis and masks are available.
- What about my kids? Children of all ages are welcome! We encourage parents to have their children participate in the worship service, but a nursery is available for parents of small children. Our nursery is not currently staff due to COVID restrictions, but the service is live-streamed into the nursery.
- Where do I park? We have special guest parking right at the front of the building!
- What do I wear? We welcome everyone but believe that God deserves our best when we assemble to worship him in the beauty of holiness.
- How can I get connected? You will find people of all ages within our church body. Bible study classes are available on Wednesday evenings for all ages from 1 year old and up.
If you'd like more information we'd love to help! Email us at email@example.com, give us a call at (207)845-6013, or find us on Facebook.